February 2012 Guild Kit, "Strawberry Mint Couture" is oh so fashionable!
Guild Membership entitles members to our monthly one of a kind collaborative digital scrapbook kit and a subscription to our digital magazine, The Artisan Notebook™. Memberships are sold on a 3-months worth of product subscription basis. Here is a look at the November benefits:
Guild Membership also includes a subscription to the Artisan Notebook (tm)
This month’s issue is full of “Perfect Patterns!” Every article, every challenge focuses on using patterned papers and our creative teams shine in the challenges: title, color, journaling, scraplift, lyrical and recipe.
Anita Designs is our spotlight designer. Get to know her and her creative team, plus download three parts to the beautifully patterned full kit that she designed as a gift to our readers.
Contributing editor Debb Cozzi has included a 10-page primer on using patterned papers, sharing tips and techniques for using them deliberately in our designs.
Valorie Wibbons has created a darling hybrid project with step-by-step instructions. Amy Martin hosts our Monthly Template Inspiration. Tiffany Landry’s “Girl + Story” article features a clever journaling technique. Susan Reynolds takes an historical look at the use of patterns in the textile industry.
Pink Reptile Designs has provided a patterned paper pack as a free gift, and Dee Bee Designs has created a beautiful cluster set and darling Valentine’s Day themed mini kit that are FREE gifts with the purchase of this issue.
As always we have our Hot Trend, Inspiration Station full of patterned paper layouts and our Happy Ending.
Here is a look at the FREE Gifts that come with this issue:
To purchase a Guild Membership, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to Forum
2. Register as a Guest by clicking on “Register” below the forum banner.*
3. Receive email and follow instructions to activate your guest registration.*
4. Once your guest registration has been activated log into the Forum and click on “User CP” in the small menu bar below the main navigation links.
5. On the left menu area, click on “Paid Subscriptions” (located in the last menu box on the bottom left under “Miscellaneous”)
6. Use the drop-down menu to select either “Guild Membership” which includes both the monthly Guild kit and the monthly issue of our magazine, “The Artisan Notebook” OR select “Artisan Notebook Subscription” which includes a 3-month subscription to the magazine.
*If you are already registered as a guest you may skip directions 1-3 and move directly to direction #4.
Once your purchase has been completed you will be given access to the member’s only section of the forum where all of the download links are located.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a current member the links for this month's products are located in the Member's Only Forum. You will find two different threads, one for the kit and one for the magazine. Be sure and go the FIRST POST in each thread to locate the links.